Indie Dyers Spectrum 2021 Vendor Application

Vender spaces vary in exact footage but are bigger then normal 10x10 spaces and are all the same price. $100.00 and a raffle item for the space for 2 days. 20% of monies accumulated from cash individual raffle is kept toward event occurring costs. Each vendor gets the other 80% accumulated monies from their item, after the show thru PayPal or check in a timely manner.

Vendors are required to stay for the entire duration of the show and not allowed to tear down their space until the end, or given permission by Longmeadow Farm. 

Discounted rooms are available while they last, for vendors at Quality Inn Geneseo. 

Set up can be done Friday, September 10th after 2:00 pm or early Saturday 7:00-9:30 am

Do not send vendor fee at this time, you will be notified after May 1st. If you are chosen as a new vendor for 2021. At which time you will be required to pay. Spaces are very limited, but all applications will be reviewed.

Thank you and feel free to contact me via email or phone with any concerns or questions.

Sandy Long - The Woolroom At Longmeadow Farm

Phone: (585)689-3990

Email: longmeadow.wool@yahoo.com

11110 Sandbank Rd. Freedon, NY 14065

Thanks for submitting!